Two Sides Principles
Members of Two Sides seek to minimize and reduce the environmental impact of their business activities so that they contribute to sustainable development.¹
- We will conduct our businesses in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
- We support and will encourage forest certification schemes as well as the practical use of recycled fiber in suitable products.
- We support the purchasing of raw materials from sustainably managed sources.
- We support the reduction of environmental footprints by eliminating or minimizing negative environmental impacts.
- We support the implementation of effective recycling schemes and the minimization of print and paper waste in landfill.
- We support the minimization of waste and the use of water and energy thus improving the sustainability of business operations.
¹ Two Sides bases its understanding of sustainable development on the 1987 World Commission on Environment and Development (the Brundtland Commission) definition: “Sustainable development is development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.”