Here is a quick recap of the top 10 favorite Two Sides items of 2016. If you haven’t seen these yet, now is your chance!
- Our latest infographic “How Paper is Made” and others
- Going Paperless Does Not Save Trees – Our Press Release and White Paper
- Busting More Myths About Print and Paper (Video)
- Verizon Green Claims Are Misleading and Unsubstantiated (Blog)
- Verizon removes anti-paper e-billing green claims from its website (Blog)
- 65 North American Companies remove “go green – go paperless” claims (Press Release)
- Tired of seeing “do not print” email footers? Here’s the solution (Blog and Fact Sheet)
- Paper and Sustainable Forestry (Video)
- Why going paperless is NOT the way to save North American Forests (Blog)
- Give your brain a workout by handwriting (Blog)
The most visited website sections were by far:
- The trademark Two Sides Myths and Facts – use it to bust some myths!
- Our Fact Sheets covering 12 sustainability hot topics, including your favorite Much of the energy used for papermaking is renewable and the carbon footprint is surprisingly low
- Our News page with key news items related to sustainability, print and paper.
I encourage you to share your favorites on social media.
Thank you again for your interest in Two Sides and Happy 2017!