Submitted: The Two Sides Team February 12, 2020
If not, please consider joining over 155 supporting member organizations in the print, paper, mail and paper-based packaging value chain in North America.
In a recent member satisfaction survey, 92% of our members said that the value Two Sides brings to their company is high to very high. Read below to see how our initiatives are benefiting the print, paper, mail and paper-based packaging value chain.
- Has removed or changed misleading environmental claims about print and paper at over 125 leading corporations, including many of the Fortune 500. This includes educating the marketing departments of North America’s leading companies about the numerous benefits and sustainability features of print and paper.
- Provides a repository of information on the sustainability of print, paper, mail and paper-based packaging – all based on credible and science-based facts. Check out our Myths and Facts booklets, infographics and fact sheets.
- Conducts regular consumer research on the opinions and attitudes of North American consumers related to print, paper, mail and paper-based packaging.
Our Keep Me Posted campaign:
- Ensures that consumers retain a choice when it comes to paper-based mail or digital, and that paper remains the default way of communicating for those who prefer it or need it.
- Provides a repository of information including Fact Sheets and Research on the importance of mail as a communications method.
- Acts as a coalation of major consumer groups to work with corporate service providers to ensure best practices for mail are respected.
Both campaigns provide access to an expert industry network on print, paper, mail and paper-based packaging.
Contact us at [email protected] to discuss member benefits and the success we have had over the past 8 years of operation in North America.
We look forward to hearing from you!