Submitted: The Two Sides Team January 5, 2016
We thought that you may want a quick recap of the favorite Two Sides items of 2015. If you haven’t seen these yet, now is your chance!
Top website destinations
- Our infographics “Paper and Sustainable Forestry” and “Ready to Bust Some Myths”
- Our Two Sides Fact Sheets on hot topics related to the sustainability of print and paper
- Our Myths and Facts page designed to bust many of the myths related to the sustainability of print and paper
- Our customizable Myths and Fact brochure
- Think “going electronic” is greener? Read on …
- Handwriting helps the brain function
- Forest certification and paper – help us spread the facts!
- Why going paperless is NOT the way to save North American forests
Top news items
- Two Sides celebrates Earth Day with good news about Paper and Sustainable Forestry
- Two Sides releases results of new US survey. Reading from paper or reading from screens. What do consumers prefer?
- Paper unleashes creativity and comprehension …ask Quentin Tarantino and George Clooney!
- Two Sides launches global initiative to stop the use of misleading “go green-go paperless” environmental claims
I encourage you to share your favorites on social media.
Thank you again for your interest in Two Sides and Happy 2016!