Submitted: The Two Sides Team January 27, 2019
Here is our recap of our most popular 2018 items from social media and our website. If you haven’t seen these yet, now is your chance! Please join us by sharing your favorites on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. Be sure to use key hashtags like #PaperFacts, #ForestFacts, and #Sustainability.
Top 5 website sections and articles
Here’s what was most popular on our website:
- Our Infographics section, providing you with facts about the sustainability of print and paper.
- The trademark Two Sides Myths & Facts– use it to bust some myths!
- Why do so Many People Love Print on Paper?
- Comcast’s “EcoBill” is all about saving money, not trees!
- New Study Shows that “Go Paperless – Go Green” Claims Fall Flat
Top 5 most popular Twitter posts
Here’s what was most viewed through social media:
- A #DYK post featuring our paper in the digital age survey: Survey Shows Paper Preferred for Information Credibility, Reading Pleasure
- A post featuring one of our #PaperFacts: Paper can be recycled up to 7 times before the fibers become short and weak
- An article from CBC: Pen and #paper still matter and this article from @CBC shares when and why people are returning to analog.
- The #15Pages A Day Pledge: Research shows reading regularly on paper can help improve memory and increase mental development. Get started by taking the 15 Pages A Day Pledge from @HowLifeUnfolds
- A graphic and link to an article on data security: Paper is a near-perfect barrier to hackers, ransomware and other exploits
Thank you again for your interest in Two Sides and Happy 2019!