Relevant revenue is defined as total revenue derived from those parts of the business entity that are directly involved in the North American Graphic Communications and Paper-based Packaging industry.
Two Sides recognizes that applicants may have wider commercial interests that are outside the North American Graphic Communications and Paper-based Packaging industry. In these circumstances, applicants will be asked to declare annual revenue from print, paper and paper-based packaging activities and pay an annual membership fee based on relevant revenue according to the formula above.
- All print, paper and paper-based packaging activity must be declared.
- Revenue from non-print and paper products may be excluded.
- The Two Sides membership year starts January 1 and ends December 31 of each year.
- Companies can join Two Sides at any time of the year based on the following conditions:
- Fees received in the first quarter of the membership year will be valid for the full year.
- Fees received in the second or third quarter of the membership year will be adjusted to cover the remaining months of the membership year, from the beginning of the month that payment was received to the end of the current membership year.
- Fees received in the fourth quarter of the membership year will be valid until December 31 of the following year.
- Supplemental financial and in-kind contributions to Two Sides are always welcome.
Membership fees may change from time to time and are decided by the Board of Directors.
Become a member